Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
Arrive in Srinagar, where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your Houseboat. This afternoon enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating vegetable gardens etc. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar,Pahalgam (94 Kms / approx 03 hrs)
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive Pahalgam and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 3: In Pahalgam
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra & Betab valley, Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. Post lunch proceed for trip to Aru Valley, Aru Valley is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 4: Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140 Kms / approx 04 hrs)
Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Thereafter time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Gulmarg - Srinagar (55Kms / approx 2 Hrs)
After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for half day Srinagar sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Also visit Shankracharya Temple (243 steps). Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Excursion - Sonmarg (83 Kms / approx 02 hrs).
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow). Sonmarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 7: Departure from Srinagar
Today after breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport to board the return flight with Happy Memories!
Tropical paradise two
- Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle on sharing basis as per the itinerary. Please note - AC will not work during hilly drives
- Visit to Chandanwari, Betab and Aru Valley in Pahalgam will be by local non AC vehicles
- Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles (except for the hilly drives)
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (6 Pax in Innova; 12 in Tempo Traveller; Vehicle Type Cannot be confirmed at the time of Booking)
- Vehicle is not at disposal - means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay on sharing basis
- Entrance fee of Mughal Gardens.
- Services of local tour escort
Tropical paradise three
- The Rates Does Not Include Any Airfare
- Meals Not Specified, Table Drinks, Laundry, Tips
- Camera Fee, Gondola / Shikara Ride / Pony / Sledge Riding At Gulmarg / Pahalgam Aru / Chandanwari / Beetab Valley / Lidder Valley
- Personal Expenses Of The Clients
- Other Expenses Incurred Beyond Our Control Such As Bad Weather, Flight Cancellation, Road Closure, Land Slides, Political Disturbances, Etc.