Arrival at Leh Airport. Transfer to Hotel. Half day rest, in the afternoon motorbike test ride around Shanti stupa, Leh Palace
Ride low altitude Sham Valley, visit Spituk Monastery, Pather Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Sangam Point, Liker Monastery. Alchi Monastery. Overnight in Leh.
Ride to Nubra Valley (highest motorable road via Khardung La Pass), visit Khalsar, Diskit monastery, Hunder. Stay overnight in Hunder.
Hunder District, way to Wari La Pass to Pangong Lake; overnight at camp Pangong Lake Spangmik
Tropical paradise two
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute) Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits
- Airport transfer in Leh. Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates) Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them ) All applicable taxes
Tropical paradise three
- Medical & Travel insurance Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID) Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel. Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.