Arrival at Leh airport. Received by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for acclimatization must. Welcome tea/coffee will be served. Overnight at hotel. No activity.
Day tour to the monasteries around (104 Kms). After breakfast drive to visit Shey Palace, Thiksey & Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Lunch you can take at Hemis / Thiksey, there are restaurants with basic facilities. Start around 9am & return to Leh by evening. Overnight at hotel
After Breakfast leave for Rafting at Zanskar river. Leave around 8:30 AM for Chilling were the rafting starts from. Chilling is around 54kms from Leh. Rafting duration is around 3 hrs and is of rapid 03+ and one does not require any previous experience. You finish at confluence of Indus & Zanskar river at Nimu. Hot lunch will be served. Drive to Uley-Tokpo around (80 Kms) En-route visit Hall of fame, Spituk, Basgo & Liker Monastery and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Over night camp (Check-out Leh-hotel)
After breakfast leave for Dha-Hanu along the lower Indus life, a unique group of people known as Brokpas. They are fascinating people who are very different from other Ladakhis, with their strong Aryan looks, language and clothings. These people are variously described as descendants of the wandering troops of Alexander of Macedonia, or the direct descendants of a pure Indo-Aryan tribe. O/N Camp
After breakfast leave for Lamayuru. Mesmerizing Moon landscapes. The gompa is one of the most immediately striking in Ladakh. It's position on top of a beautifully eroded crag, complete with rock pinnacles and caves, gives it an almost fairy-tale quality as it stands over the small village below. Drive back to Leh. Overnight hotel
Leh to Nubra Valley (120 Kms); After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla 5600m (Highest Motorable road in the world). Start around 8AM. Check in to your hotel. In evening visit Sumu village and monastery. Overnight Hotel / Camp at Sumur
Transfer to Leh airport. Flight back to Delhi with sweet memories
Tropical paradise two
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute) Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits
- Airport transfer in Leh. Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates) Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them ) All applicable taxes
Tropical paradise three
- Medical & Travel insurance Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID) Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel. Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.