Arrival in Manali-Arrival in Manali by your own and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel .
Half Day leisure at Manali and Allocation of Bikes on same day. Afternoon sightseeing in Manali. O/N Hotel.
Day 03 - Manali - Rohtang - Sissu (90 Kms / 4-5 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast leaving for Sissu by 10 am & drive of 90 Kms approx. by crossing Rohtang Pass (13.050 ft), known as getaway pass for Lahaul & Spiti valley, we enter to Lahaul valley for visit to Ladakh, arrival at Sissu Camp, evening free time, Leisure & Rest. O/N Sissu.
Day 04 - Sissu-Sarchu (140 Kms / 5-6 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast leaving for Sarchu, 140 Kms ride, refueling at Tandi, drive towards enroute Deepak Tal & Suraj Tal (known as origin of Bhaga river) and Cross Baralacha Pass (16.020 ft) Tea Break at Bharatpur. Reach Sarchu by afternoon at 13.999ft. O/N Sarchu
Day 05 - Sarchu - Leh (250 Kms / 9-10 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast leaving for Leh, drive of 250 Kms approx, by passing through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Pack Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh by passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth at a Stretch of 42 Kms) & Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft, second highest motorable road in the world, reach Upshi for entry of tourist and tourist vehicle, from here drive along with banks of Indus river & Valley. Arrival in Leh by evening. O/N Leh.
Day 06 - Half day lesuire
Afternoon on your bike ride to Gurudwara, Megnatic Hill and Sangam. O/N Hotel
Day 07 - Leh - Nubra Valley, 120 Kms
After Breakfast leaving to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. O/N Camp.
Day 08: Nubra Valley - Leh
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and leave back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Hotel
Day 09 - Leh - Pangong Lake, 140 Kms
After Breakfast on your bike leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served at Camp, Later free time and enjoying the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Camp.
Day 10 - Pangong Lake -Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. O/N Hotel.
Tropical paradise two
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute) Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits
- Airport transfer in Leh. Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates) Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them ) All applicable taxes
Tropical paradise three
- Medical & Travel insurance Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID) Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel. Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.