Arrival at Leh airport. Received by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for acclimatization must. Welcome tea/coffee will be served. Overnight at hotel. No activity.
Day tour to the monasteries around (104 Kms). After breakfast drive to visit Shey Palace, Thiksey & Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Lunch you can take at Hemis / Thiksey, there are restaurants with basic facilities. Start around 9am & return to Leh by evening. Overnight at hotel
Transfer to Leh airport. Flight back to Delhi with sweet memories
Tropical paradise two
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute) Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits
- Airport transfer in Leh. Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates) Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them ) All applicable taxes
Tropical paradise three
- Medical & Travel insurance Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID) Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel. Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.